Sunday, August 3, 2014

Crocheted Ruffle Scarves: Red Heart Boutique Sashay Scarves





Over the past few weeks, I've whipped up a few ruffle scarves to add to my Etsy shop.  I love crocheting these scarves; I can make one in an evening.  These novelty yarns are so pretty and colorful.  I had a hard time taking nice photos.

The top two scarves are Red Heart Boutique Sashay "Boho" and the third scarf is Red Heart Boutique Sashay "Sequins".  The top two scarves have quite a bit of metallic gold thread along the ruffle border as well as lots of very tiny gold sequins.  The last scarf just last little purple sequins along the border.  You can't see the sequins very well in the photos, but they add a lot of shimmer.   I really love the "Boho" line. It's so new, I am not even seeing it on Ravelry yet. 

Fun!  These would make really great gifts. I don't care to wear ruffles myself but I always think these scarves look great on ladies.  I wish I could pull off ruffles. 

No comments: